Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Too much!!!!

Today has been one of those days, where the kids like to test how much patience you have!!!! Bryson woke up this morning, bouncing of the walls showing his lack of good behaviour. It's now 7.19pm and he is still going. Tonight about sent me over the edge when he was running around with his dinner plate(a big no-no in our house) tripped and a plate full of speggahtti spilled all over my white rug in the living room. For some odd reason the kids always like to act out a little when Harry is working nights. Harry can you please just work days.... well in a perfect world that would happen, but since we don't live in a perfect world I will continue living with him working days and nights for the next 25 years..

I am done ranting now, continue on with the rest of the night!!!!

4 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

I think its the full moon. it does wierd things to people, and it seems to effect small people more!

Linda said...

I am so sorry you had a bad day. Hopefully today is better.

KellyAnne said...

I love Becky's comment! I never thought about the full moon.
Sorry you had a hard night, and I hope your rug is ok.
I got really upset at Isaac today for walking around with a juicy slice of pineapple, dripping it all across the floors. Then I realized he just FORGOT that we only eat in the kitchen and I was going overboard. Hopefully he'll remember next time, right? :)
Good luck with those tough nights, I always find myself losing patience when I'm missing my husband too!

Tara said...

Urgh! I know just how you feel.