Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday Night

This was how I spent my Saturday afternoon/evening yesterday! Are you jealous?



A friend and I went to see Brad Pasiley and Deirks Bently in concert in Tacoma last night. On our way we stopped by the Space needle as my friend in the 15 years that she lived here has never been there!!

Overall we had an awesome time, after getting back in @2am this morning, we were tired but very well worth it. If you are a country fan and have never seen Brad, he is worth every dollar. I have seen Dierks a couple of times and LOVE HIM!!!

5 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

so, how where you so close to Deirks Bently?? I can't wait to hear all about it monday night on our walk!

Sarahe said...

It was so AMAZING!!! This was my second Brad concert and I loved every second. And I was surprised because I didn't think I liked deirks but he totally rocked!

Linda said...

Hey that so fun. It seems like everyone but me went to the concert! I am glad you had a great time!!!!

KellyAnne said...

Happy Birthday Nerell!

Ros said...

Glad you had fun!