Friday, March 13, 2009

Car

I went to get in my car Thursday morning and the door was 1/4 way open. Open the door the rest of the way and sure enough there was stuff everywhere. Every compartment left open. I felt very lucky because I had some expensive stuff in there, including about a $1000.00 worth of Girl Scout cookies and all they took was about a $1.00 in change and my mailbox key. Cops stated that there where a number of breakins up and down the street the same night.

Keep locked up!!!!

5 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

oh my.... scary!

Sarahe said...

That totally stinks! I'm glad they were too stupid to take any of your valuables though! Did you get your mailbox changed?

KellyAnne said...

Taylor told me this morning when she came to meet Kara. I can't believe it! I guess I better not park outside anymore. Very sad!

Tara said...

Wow! That is scary. You just don't think about crime in our safe little community!

Ros said...

Wow.. scary.. and glad they didn't take any cookies!