Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bryson! Bryson!


So the last few days Bryson has told me that I am a mean mum. At first I just let it slide thinking that he was just blabbing on. Well last night I was trying to get him to stop playing his Wii game and get him to bed. Of course he tells me I mean because I tell him "NO" we can't finish or "NO" for his strange request of different things. So after him crying and running to his bed, I kindly told him that that's not a nice thing to say and hurts mummies feelings when you say that. I then proceeded to tell him that there are things that you don't get always or things that you can not do. With huge tears rolling down his cheeks he askes"Mummy can I still have my Wii, I really would like it if you didn't take it from me" Kids I tell ya!!!!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

He sounds a lot like Marcus. I love your new family photo.

Becky Jensen said...

Luke tries that stuff sometimes too! Emelia is getting into it too, the other day she said "do you hate me now mommy??" SO dramatic!

Linda said...

I am a mean mom too. Bryson can commiserate with my kids anytime!

Ros said...

How cute.. I guess I'm a mean mom too!! haha... tell him there are LOTS of mean moms around! That is an adorable pic by the way - as is the one at the top of your blog!