Saturday, November 22, 2008

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached.

B--Best Friend(s): I have been blessed with many.

C--Cake or Pie: Cake

D--Day of Choice: Saturday

E--Essential Item: toilet paper

G--Greatest Accomplishment: having my amazing hubby and beuatiful kids

H--Hometown: Brisbane, Australia, but now live in Oak Harbor

I--Indulgences: Milk chocolate

J--January or July: July

K--Kids: 2 boys, 2 girls

L--Life is Incomplete Without: My Family

M--Marriage Date: 17th May, 1998

N--Number of Siblings: 1 brother deceased

O--Oranges or Apples: Both

P-Phobias: bats

Q--Quotes: There is a light at every tunnel just pray that it's not a train

R--Reason to Smile: My house is clean and all the laundry is DONE

S--Season: I really like all the seasons. Spring for the new flowers, summer for the sun and its a little warmer, fall for the leaves changing color and the crip air and winter for the snow

T--Tag 5 Friends: Phame, Ros, Aspen, Kellyanne & Ceirra

U--Unknown Facts About Me: That I had open heart surgury when I was just 16 months old

V--Very Favorite Store(s):Kohls, Ross and Old Navy

W--Worst Habit: There are too many

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: I've had both

Y--Your Favorite Food: Chocolate and Chicken

Z--Zodiac Sign: Pieces

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love your tag, thanks for brings Bryson to Marcu's party, we had fun.