Monday, September 22, 2008

Why does this happen?

I do laundry usaully every other day. After gathering the clothes up that sit right beside the clothes basket in both of my kids rooms and sometimes at Harry's clothes basket(by the way,another gripe that I have) I proceed downstairs to the laundry room to do the laundry. Typically in my household I am usually the one that does the laundry( all though I do have a wonderful husband that helps in other cleaning/domestic duties of the home). My gripe is how can so many socks disappear? I have dozens of socks that no longer have a mate. I complety cleaned both of the kids rooms a couple of weeks ago in hope that I would find them, nope there not there either! Does the washing machine eat them? I guess it's just a mystery. I really love buying socks all the time

3 comments:

David said...

If you figure it out...let me know because I can't figure it out either.

David said...

That comment was from me by the way, not David.

Stacie:)

Ros said...

I think actually the washing machines do eat them sometimes.