Friday, September 12, 2008

Home Sick

I have not felt this way in a very long time. The last few days have been tough!!! Emotionally! I just really want to see my family and friends again. I have a wonderful life here and have been blessed with many good friends and I have a wonderful family. It's hard when so much of me wants to move with my family to Australia but knowing the chances of that are very slim but at the same time some part of me wants to be here... Confusing HA....

Kinda feel better just getting my feelings out. I guess that's what Blogs are for!!

2 comments:

Ros said...

That is the hardest thing about 'international marriages'.. you are always split between two places.

Hugs

KellyAnne said...

I'm sorry you're homesick. I am missing my family a lot lately but I shouldn't complain because mine are closer than Australia! Hope you can feel better soon.